Dualgram has many hidden shortcuts that may be difficult to be discovered on your own. So we list them here.
Learn them and you will be an expert Dualgramer. 🎥
You can use gestures (tap, swipe) to change layouts or zoom quickly.
- Swipe Left - Picture-in-Picture (PIP)
- Swipe Right - Side-by-side (SBS)
- Double tap - Switch between front and back cameras
Picture-in-Picture (PIP) Layout
- Swipe Up/Down - Changes PIP shape
- Swipe with 2 fingers - Moves PIP in the direction of the swipe
- Tap and hold layout button - Shows the 9-grid to move the PIP
- Swipe Up/Down - Changes the ratio
- Pinch with 2 fingers - Zoom in/out (digitally)
- Tap zoom button - Change to narrower lens eg. 2x (optical zoom in)
- Double tap zoom button - Change to wider lens eg. 0.5x (optical zoom out)
- Tap and hold zoom button - Bring up zoom panel
When the volume up/down is pressed, or when remote bluetooth is clicked on,
- Start/Stop recording in Video mode
- Snap photo in Photo mode
You can add a Quick Record widget onto your home screen (iOS 14 only). When you tap on the widget, the app will launch and immediately starts a recording session.
To add a widget, tap and hold on your home screen, then tap on the
+ icon on the top left.
You can add an iOS Shortcut and setup a Quick Record.
Create new shortcut > Add Action > Open URLs > Enter
dualgram://record (for Pro app enter
dualgrampro://record) > Next > Add to Home Screen.