Dualgram has many hidden shortcuts that may be difficult to be discovered on your own. So we list them here.
Learn them and you will be an expert Dualgramer. 🎥
You can use gestures (tap, swipe) to change layouts or zoom quickly.
- Swipe Left - Picture-in-Picture (PIP)
- Swipe Right - Side-by-side (SBS)
- Double tap - Switch between front and back cameras
Picture-in-Picture (PIP) Layout
- Swipe Up/Down - Changes PIP shape
- Swipe with 2 fingers - Moves PIP in the direction of the swipe
- Tap and hold layout button - Shows the 9-grid to move the PIP
- Swipe Up/Down - Changes the ratio
- Pinch with 2 fingers - Zoom in/out (digitally)
- Tap zoom button - Change to narrower lens eg. 2x (optical zoom in)
- Double tap zoom button - Change to wider lens eg. 0.5x (optical zoom out)
- Tap and hold zoom button - Bring up zoom panel
When the volume up/down is pressed, or when remote bluetooth is clicked on,
- Start/Stop recording in Video mode
- Snap photo in Photo mode
You can add a Quick Record widget onto your home screen (iOS 14 only). When you tap on the widget, the app will launch and immediately starts a recording session.
To add a widget, tap and hold on your home screen, then tap on the
+ icon on the top left.
You can add an iOS Shortcut and setup a Quick Record.
Create new shortcut > Add Action > Open URLs > Enter
dualgram://record (for Pro app enter
dualgrampro://record) > Next > Add to Home Screen.
A convenient text overlay to read your script word by word. By default it is disabled. To use, enable Teleprompter in Settings.
You can type your script directly into the textfield, or you can paste into it.
Tap on the T↓ button to scroll down.